When attempting to send your paychecks to ViewMyPaycheck, you get the following error:
Application Selection failed with unrecoverable errors. ERRORS: Insufficient permissions (Error 3, Detail: Your permission level for this application does not allow you to access that page)
This can be caused by a few things. Please follow these steps to resolve:
- Ensure you are using the correct User Id and Password when signing in.
- Go to www.ViewMyPaycheck.com and Sign In as the administrator.
- If successful, try to upload to ViewMyPaycheck again ensuring you are using the same User Id and Password.
- A previously resolved bug may have affected your database. This is the fix:
- Sign into ViewMyPaycheck as an administrator.
- Remove access, or invite one employee.
- Then try to upload to ViewMyPaycheck again.
- If steps 1 and 2 above didn’t work, try the following:
- In QuickBooks, click Employees>ViewMyPaycheck
- On the ViewMyPaycheck up-loader screen, press the Sign Out link
- On your keyboard hold down the CTRL+SHIFT keys click the Sign In button on the ViewMyPaycheck up-loader screen. It should display a support screen.
- On the support screen click the first button to “forget send history”, and say YES if it asks if “are you sure”
- Close the ViewMyPaycheck up-loader, close QuickBooks, close your internet browser.
- Restart QuickBooks, and attempt to send to ViewMyPaycheck again.